We want each customer to be satisfied and love their experience of shopping at Bloom on Melrose. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns with your purchase.
All returns (mail and in-store) must be processed through our Returns Center (link).
Returns During COVID-19 Pandemic and Store Closures
California is currently on a state-wide stay-at-home order and Bloom's retail stores are closed accordingly. Like many other retailers, and out of an abundance of caution for our employees, Bloom will have limited ability to process returns during this time. We urge customers to be thoughtful of this before making any purchases, and do not hesitate to reach out to us before your purchase if you have any questions about any of our inventory.
If you do have a purchase that requires return, please make sure that you initiate the return via our Returns Center (link) in accordance with our standard returns policy and timeline. We will follow up with you directly about when and how we can support your return request.
Please be patient with us during this difficult time and we will do our best to support you and ensure a positive experience.
Returns by mail
- If you are not in love with your purchase we’ll gladly refund eligible merchandise if postmarked within 30 days of your original delivery date (date of delivery confirmation by shipper). Items must be returned in original condition: unworn, unwashed and with original tags attached.
- Items returned with stains, makeup, deodorant marks, pet hair, perfume odor, smoking odor, etc. are subject to denial of refund.
- Refunds will only be made to the original payment method.
- The original shipping charge is non-refundable.
- Upon approval via our Returns Center, a return label will be emailed to you. A return shipping fee of $6 will be subtracted from the refund.
- Bloom on Melrose does not process exchanges. If you need a different size or color, we recommend purchasing the new item(s) as we have limited inventory, then sending the original item(s) back.
- Damaged items must be reported to us within 3 DAYS of original delivery date. To minimize possibility of receiving items with manufacturing defects, we inspect and package each item prior to shipment.
- In accordance with our in-store return policy, items must be returned to the store within 14 days of the original purchase and in-store returns are eligible for store credit only.
- In-store returns are accepted at our Melrose store ONLY. We are unable to process returns in-store at any other physical location.
- When returning online purchases to our Melrose store, items must be in original condition: unworn, unwashed and with original tags attached.
- In-store returns must be initiated through our Returns Center.
Items not eligible for return
- Returns received outside of the approved return period.
- Damaged, washed, worn or altered items, including items returned with deodorant, makeup, smoke, perfume and/or stains.
- Any items from our Sale page
- Shoes worn, dirty or with scuffed soles.
- Gift cards
Please note that shipping fees are nonrefundable.